ACT UT Fall Retreat
- Active Christians Today UT
- 10.23.2020 - 10.25.2020
Our ACT Fall Retreat will be held at the Weaver Ranch in Swanton, Ohio. We will be COVID-safe in all of our activities. We begin Friday at 6:30 through our own Sunday morning worship time together.
There is NO cost. Come for everything or just come for a part of the weekend... we would love to have you join us!
Our focus for the weekend is LOSE YOURSELF GAIN GOD (Galatians 2:20). Friday night it's worship and some Lose Yourself activities. We will be camping out and we have enough tents to make sure everyone is safe.
Saturday we wake up to a student-prepared outdoor eggs and sausage breakfast, worship and then we're off to Oak Openings for hiking, lunch and some time alone with God. Saturday afternoon we have some free time with catch-up viewings of "The Chosen" followed by dinner.
Saturday night we gather again for worship at the barn along with some activities to get our eyes focused on gaining God in our lives. Late night snacks and a movie will close out the evening.
Sunday morning we wake for pancakes on the grill and then a time of worship to close out the weekend.
• $0 Retreat Fee (covers all meals, unlimited coffee, unlimited praise)
• A positive attitude
• A heart that wants to meet with Jesus
• Writing Utensil (pen, pencil, feather pen)
• Writing Paper, Notebook or Journal
• Pillow or Two
• Favorite Coffee Mug (or other beverage container to your liking!)
• Appropriate clothes (weather might be very variable!)
• Sleeping Bag or Bedroll
• Appropriate sleep wear
• Air Mattress
• Personal articles (toiletries bag, mirror, shampoo, soap, etc)
• Toothbrush, toothpaste
• Bath Towel
• Prescription Medications
• Cell Phone and Charger
• YouVersion App for Study Notes
• Hiking or walking shoes appropriate for a short hike at Oak Openings